Well, I head back to RPI next Sunday. I finally can say I finally finished building the prototype of my Pygames Controller and successfully completed the “before I go back to RPI” requirement. The only thing I wished I could of adding for the project is a decoupling capacitor for each button. Otherwise, I am very proud of the prototype. The code for the project can be found at the following URL. Feel free to post any problems or concerns you have about the code, and I will make sure I add it to the next version of the controller.Now I change the project status to complete on the projects page 😀 In fact, for now on, instead of placing code in these blog posts, I will upload code to Github. Anyway, I see you guys later!